• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Products Status: Stock
  • Material: Silicon
  • Style: Heated, Radiation Protection, with Wrist Rest
  • Brand Name: UNITED
  • Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
  • item name: Cadenlar Adult Computer Gaming Rubber Custom Mouse Pad
  • STANDARD SIZE: 20*24CM or customized
  • Printing: 4colors by sublimation
  • thickness: 1-10mm
  • logo or design: yes

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details 200pcs/ctn
Delivery Time 7-15DAYS

Specifications

customized mouse pad
eco-friendly material, non-toxic
custom design or logo,clear printing
fast delivery&real factory

 

Product Description

 

        Cadenlar Adult Computer Gaming Rubber Custom Mouse Pad

 

 

Material

Option a :PVC SHEET 0.23mm  thickness( uv off-set printing process on the surface )  + 2MM THICKNESS RUBBER 

Option b :mutispandex fabric   thickness( Heat trasnfer printing process on the surface )  + 3MM THICKNESS RUBBER 

 

Option C  :PVC sheet 0.23mm  thickness( uv off-set printing process on the surface )  + 3MM THICKNESS EVA 

Option d  :250g/sm2 art paper with glossy lamilation or sub-glossy lamation process    ( uv off-set printing process on the surface )  + 3MM THICKNESS EVA

 

Option e : standard  wrist rest designs : Lycra + SBR + GEL wrist + PU base + SILCIONE INSIDE 

 

Size and patterns

Standard size 220x180x2mm,250x210x2mm,customized,different patterns available.

Printing

As per customer's demand with silk screen print or 4 colors  Sublimation print.

Sample charge

Pls contact Alice

Existing sample

Free for sending to check quality

Sample time

Within 6 days

Artwork formats

AI,CDR,EPS,PDF,PSD format Not less than 300 dpi. 3mm bleeding out

The feature of our product

1). Nature rubber, environmental, harmless to person.

 

2). Non-slip bottom line design, the pad is non movable on table.

 

3). The surface is smooth mutispandex fabric,  print effection is very beautiful

 

4). We can change the pad's size and thickness according to customer's request,

 

Payment term

T/T, 30% deposit, the rest 70% before delivery

 

Picture:

 

Factory:

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

packing: .

1.customer can require your packing.

 

shipping:

 1.ocean shipping.

 2.air transport.

 3.international express: FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT etc.

 

 

Our Services

 

If you have any questions,Alice is here,welcome~~~

                                                    Contact person : Alice Chen

 

                                           Cellphone : 0086 15005793317

 

                                    Office Phone number :0086(0)579 85100397 

 

                                                     Skype: alices6113

 

 

 

 

Company Information

 

 

 

FAQ

 

1.How can I order?

 

 Please contact us for the products you want to order,the we will send you quotation.

 

 2.Can I mix orders?

 

 Yes,you can choose what you want mix.

 

3.Can I get discount?

 

 Yes .For a big order or our regular customer,we will give you a discount according to the quantity of your order.

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
6 Transactions 70,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $38,000
Learn More